8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience local life on the Mekong River on this leisurely full-day cruise from Ho Chi Minh City. Glide along the scenic waterways in a boat and hop off to cycle around An Binh Island and watch local artisans and craftsmen at work. After a tasty lunch of Vietnamese specialties, board a sampan and paddle through the colorful houseboats of the Cai Be Floating Market. End your day with a cup of honey tea or snake wine at the markets.
- Full-day cruise of the Mekong River from Ho Chi Minh City
- Pedal your way around An Binh Island on a bike tour
- Explore the Cai Be Floating Market on a sampan cruise
- Sample regional specialties like snake wine, elephant-ear fish, and exotic fruits
- Great value tour with hotel pick-up, lunch, and round-trip transport included
- Spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small-group tour limited ensures an authentic local experience
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditional minivan transfer
Hotel pickup and drop-off (only in District 1)
Small-group tour limited to 12 guests/group.
Vietnamese English-speaking guide
All boat trips (motorboat & hand-rowed boat)
Lunch (5-course set menu)
Drinks (2 bottles of 500ml/Person)
Snacks (fruits, candies, honey tea
Local taxes, fees and handling charges
Tips and Gratuities (recommended)
Drinks (beer, soft drinks
Departure & Return
60 Tôn Thất Đạm, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise if you have food allergy or dietary information.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Only one under-five free admission per family
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asiana Link Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Trip to Cai Be Village and Mekong Delta Boat Ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Trip to Cai Be Village and Mekong Delta Boat Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Trip to Cai Be Village and Mekong Delta Boat Ride?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Trip to Cai Be Village and Mekong Delta Boat Ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Trip to Cai Be Village and Mekong Delta Boat Ride
8 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingBus ToursNature and WildlifeDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityStand Up Paddleboarding - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamNature and Wildlife - Southern VietnamDay Cruises - Southern VietnamWater Tours - Southern VietnamFull-day Tours - Southern VietnamStand Up Paddleboarding - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoNature and Wildlife - Can ThoDay Cruises - Can ThoWater Tours - Can ThoFull-day Tours - Can ThoStand Up Paddleboarding - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhNature and Wildlife - Phnom PenhDay Cruises - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Vietnam Cookery CenterSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Museum of Fine ArtsDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Pham Ngu Lao StreetCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Saigon Central Post OfficeBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Suoi Tien Theme ParkGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Vam SatReunification Palace (Independence Palace)