Are you interested in?
Cu Chi Tunnels Tours
440 Tours & Activities
602 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1694 Tours & Activities
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide
All Fees and Taxes
All service non clearly mention in the inclusion
Drinks, tips and personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off available for hotel in Ho Chi Minh city centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Sightseeing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnel Tour - Private?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnel Tour - Private?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnel Tour - Private?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnel Tour - Private?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 109316P77
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Vung TauHistorical Tours - Vung TauBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Tao Dan ParkVam SatGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Vietnam Cookery CenterSuoi Tien Theme ParkSaigon River (Song Sai Gon)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Saigon SkydeckSaigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Ho Chi Minh City Cruise PortsParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)