Are you interested in?
48 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
623 Tours & Activities
Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh) Tours
120 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There’s no better way to learn about Vietnamese cuisine than a cooking class. And Cyclo Resto’s cooking course doesn’t just include a feast of fantastic food but a ride on the classic Vietnamese “cyclo” and a shopping trip to Ben Thanh Market. Choose from different menus for the class, then savor the results followed by an egg coffee for dessert.
- Enjoy a hands-on class in Vietnamese food from the chefs at Cyclo Resto
- Learn about Vietnamese ingredients as you shop at Ben Thanh Market
- Feast on various dishes plus egg coffee for dessert
- Explore the city by “cyclo” pedal-powered rickshaw
Saved to wishlist!
Fried Spring rolls
Chicken noodles soup
Visit Ben Thanh market
English speaking tour guide
Chef`s direction, recipes
Mineral water, egg coffee
Pick up service by cyclo(hotels located within district 1 and district 3 area)
30-minute cyclo trip
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure Point26 Thủ Khoa Huân, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is for district 1 and district 3 area(Please provide exact hotel address, whatsapp no)
For those who living others districts, please come to meeting point at Ben Thanh Street food market(address is 26 Thu Khoa Huan, district 1 at 8.20am)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chef Vu Cooking Class
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 63805P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeHo Chi Minh CityCooking Classes - Southern VietnamCooking Classes - Vung TauCooking Classes - Phnom PenhCategory
Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Saigon River (Song Sai Gon)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Vam SatSaigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Tao Dan ParkParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Saigon SkydeckDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationDong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Saigon Central Post OfficeSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Suoi Tien Theme ParkMuseum of Fine Arts