3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation based on DBL/TWN shared with daily breakfast
Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
English speaking tour guide
Round trip air ticket from Saigon – Con Dao (Economy class)
Water during transfer
Drink, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
Any services not mentioned in the program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Links
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Con Dao Discovery 3 days by Plane?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Con Dao Discovery 3 days by Plane?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Con Dao Discovery 3 days by Plane?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Con Dao Discovery 3 days by Plane?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursClassic Car Tours Air, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHo Chi Minh CityAir Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamAirport & Hotel Transfers - Southern VietnamMulti-day Tours - Southern VietnamClassic Car Tours - Southern VietnamAir Tours - Vung TauBus Tours - Vung TauAirport & Hotel Transfers - Vung TauMulti-day Tours - Vung TauClassic Car Tours - Vung TauAir Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhAirport & Hotel Transfers - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhClassic Car Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Museum of Fine ArtsSaigon SkydeckBen Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Saigon Central Post OfficeWar Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Suoi Tien Theme ParkVietnam Cookery CenterDong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Pham Ngu Lao StreetCholon (Saigon Chinatown)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Vam SatGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)