5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a firsthand look at Vietnamese history on this private guided bike excursion to the Cu Chi Tunnels. Cycle past rice fields and rubber plantations and pass through a local village that shows evidence of the Vietnam War. Visit a workshop to learn how rice paper is made before venturing into the underground network of tunnels dug by the Viet Cong and hear about the resiliency of the Cu Chi people. Depart in the morning or afternoon, with hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Cu Chi Tunnels private bike tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Follow a personal guide down village roads and countryside paths
- Step inside parts of the subterranean labyrinth used during the Vietnam War
- Snacks, beverages, and lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch and beverages
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure Point9 Thi Sách, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available in most major District of Ho Chi Minh City. Please provide exact location for pick up.
Return DetailsHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Distance traveled will depend on the ability of the rider Here are the following options: 1: 15-21mi (25-35km), 2: 21-34mi (35-55kms), 3: 34-52mi (55-85kms)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Travel Group Co., LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8640P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsMountain Bike ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh City4WD Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamSporting Events - Southern VietnamMountain Bike Tours - Southern VietnamExtreme - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern Vietnam4WD Tours - Vung TauBus Tours - Vung TauSporting Events - Vung TauMountain Bike Tours - Vung TauExtreme - Vung TauHalf-day Tours - Vung Tau4WD Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhMountain Bike Tours - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Saigon Central Post OfficeSaigon River (Song Sai Gon)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Tao Dan ParkHo Chi Minh City Cruise PortsDong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Saigon SkydeckParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Vam SatCholon (Saigon Chinatown)Vietnam Cookery CenterSuoi Tien Theme ParkSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)