9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine the notorious Cu Chi Tunnels with a sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City, led by your own personal guide. Crawl into the underground network dug by Viet Cong fighters during the Vietnam War. After lunch, view city attractions such as the Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum, Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral, Saigon Central Post Office and Ben Thanh Market. Includes private hotel transport and informative commentary.
- Private tour of Cu Chi Tunnels and Ho Chi Minh City
- Learn about the Vietnam War inside tunnels dug by Viet Cong soldiers
- Visit Reunification Palace and the War Remnants Museum
- Admire the Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral and Saigon Opera House
- Enjoy a restaurant lunch of Vietnamese dishes
- Hear personalized commentary from a private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by included by private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
English or French speaking guide
Lunch at Local Restaurant
02 Bottled mineral water per pax
Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide.
Food and drinks, unless specified