- Full-day Cu Chi tunnels trip by bike
- Enjoy a day in the countryside
- Flexibility to customize the bike route
- Round trip transfer from your Ho Chi Minh City hotel
- Entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Departure & Return
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow a scenic route that makes use of quiet, rural trails, with the chance to see daily life in the Vietnam countryside. You'll also ride through a rubber plantation, where long lines of rubber trees are marked with deep slashes from repeated harvests.
Upon arrival at Cu Chi, visit a local restaurant for lunch, then continue to the tunnel network, which was the home base for the Viet Cong's 1968 Tet Offensive. Many of the entrances to the Chu Chi tunnels are through camouflaged trap doors, and the narrow tunnels are just large enough to pass through, but many North Vietnamese soldiers lived in the tunnel system during the war. After visiting the tunnels, make the return trip to Ho Chi Minh City by van, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You will pay extra fees if number of guests not enough to departure.Please contact Countryside Team for extra fee for group size:02-03 guests.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Countryside Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.