5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the culinary culture and tradition of Vietnamese food with this hands-on cooking class. With a chef guide to lead you, you'll visit a local market in search of the freshest produce. Sit down with your small class of 15 people or fewer to have a feast of your hard work. You'll leave with a certificate of completion and a list of recipes to recreate at home.
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Saigon
- Menu and recipes to take home
- Dine on the food that you made in class
- Visit to a local market to learn about local produce
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up at district 1 Ho Chi Minh city
Menu and recipes
Departure & Return
8.30am and 14.30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Image Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 55929P306
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeHo Chi Minh CityCooking Classes - Southern VietnamCooking Classes - Vung TauCooking Classes - Phnom PenhCategory
Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Saigon SkydeckPham Ngu Lao StreetThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Saigon Central Post OfficeQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Tao Dan ParkSaigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Museum of Fine ArtsDong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Vam SatDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)