4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the best that Ho Chi Minh City has to offer on a private tour. Zoom through the city streets on the back of a motorbike to discover key landmarks such as the Saigon River Tunnels, the floating market, Chinatown, the Thich Quang Duc monument, and much more. Learn about the history and culture of Vietnam from your tour guide and sample the local cuisine during this half-day tour.
- Take a motorbike tour to explore the highlights of Saigon
- Learn about Vietnamese history and culture from your guide
- Sample Vietnamese cuisine and coffee as part of the tour
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Please tell us your hotel name and address within in District 1, 3, 4, 5 and 10, where our guides will pick up you free.
- It will surcharged 5USD/person for picking up without in District 1, 3, 4, 5 and 10 (Please pay directly to your tour guide in cash after finishing the tour).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- * For some cases of allergic, religion cuisine cultures, personal convinience, .. Please let us know, we then will make the tours flexible for you.
- Please leave your important items at the hotel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CONNECT CULTURE CO.,LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saigon Local Sightseeing Tour with Motorbike?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Saigon Local Sightseeing Tour with Motorbike?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Saigon Local Sightseeing Tour with Motorbike
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Motorcycle ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityMotorcycle Tours - Southern VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Can ThoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoMotorcycle Tours - Phnom PenhVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Suoi Tien Theme ParkBinh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Tao Dan ParkSaigon SkydeckCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Museum of Fine ArtsVietnam Cookery CenterPham Ngu Lao StreetCu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationWar Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Vam Sat