Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take a healthy, farm-to-table cooking class in Ho Chi Minh City
- Work with a master chef
- Learn simple, healthy cooking techniques
- Prepare four dishes of food
- All the necessary equipment is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Select locations in Ho Chi Minh City or the Ho Chi Minh City Airport
- Ho Chi Minh City Airport, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
- Nhà Bè Riverside, Hiệp Phước, Nhà Bè, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
What To Expect
A master chef will offer a tour around the organic farm for a view of the cows, buffalo, chickens, and ducks, as well as a wide variety of vegetables, herbs, and spices — plus fish and prawns.
After the tour, receive a basket with scissors and become a real Vietnamese farmer, collecting the vegetables to use later in the cooking class. Then relax with some Vietnamese fruit and a few moments in a hammock before getting started.
Four dishes will be prepared during the class. The master chef will offer advice on healthy cooking, preparing one dish at a time in an open-air environment, followed each time by a tasting.
At the end of the class, you'll receive a certificate and some recipes to take home. The day ends with a local hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Western Asian Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.