4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
This morning tour takes you into the heart of Ho Chi Minh City to discover the vibrant streets of Cho Lon, aka Chinatown. With its Chinese character and traditional culture, Cho Lon is worth a half-day of guided exploration. Learn about various religious practices at the Church of St Francis Xavier and Thien Hau Pagoda. Finish with a lunch of local delicacies and return transport by public bus or taxi.
- Half-day tour of Cho Lon (Chinatown) in Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit the Church of St Francis Xavier, a Chinese assembly hall and Thien Hau Pagoda
- Try Chinese delicacies for lunch
- Ride local transportation with a knowledgeable guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ho Hi Minh City
Refreshment and set lunch
All the transfers and tours with taxi and public bus
Surcharge for guide during TET (Vietnamese New Year)
Surcharge if customer wants to opt for private transporatation
Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- To enhance the local experiences, we will use taxis and one way public bus line from Saigon to Cho Lon (recalling the tram connection that the French built during colonial period to go to Cho Lon). Private vehicle on request, subject to supplement.
- Minimum age is 13 years
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Cho Lon Tour in Ho Chi Minh City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Cho Lon Tour in Ho Chi Minh City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Cho Lon Tour in Ho Chi Minh City?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Cho Lon Tour in Ho Chi Minh City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 8084P203
Explore Similar Things to Do
Half-day ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Vung TauHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Saigon SkydeckSaigon River (Song Sai Gon)Ho Chi Minh City Cruise PortsBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Saigon Central Post OfficeCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Suoi Tien Theme ParkGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Vam SatVietnam Cookery CenterDong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Tao Dan ParkThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)