- Private scooter tour of Ho Chi Minh City with hotel pickup and drop-off
- Zip around Chinatown, District 8, and downtown Ho Chi Minh City on a scooter
- Visit attractions such as the Independence Palace, the Bitexco Tower, and Ben Thanh market
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport by private scooter
- This private tour can be customized to your interests
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel, villa, apartment, house, location requested by customers!
Please provide your address when you book the tour! Thank you!
- Nha Rong Port
What To Expect
First, zip around the monuments of downtown Ho Chi Minh City and stop to snap photos of landmarks such as the Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Independence Palace. Jump off to soak up the atmosphere of the lively Ben Thanh or Binh Tay markets, take a peek at the colorful Ho Thi Ky flower market, and marvel at the imposing Bitexco Tower, the city’s tallest skyscraper.
Continue through vibrant Chinatown as your guide tells stories of Ho Chi Minh City’s fascinating history and heritage, from its stint as the colonial capital of Saigon to the war years and the ‘Fall of Saigon’, and its subsequent rebirth as Ho Chi Minh City.
Finally, get a taste of local life as you take a detour through one of the city’s most affluent neighborhoods, then explore the traditional stilt houses of District 8, dotted along the Saigon riverside.
After taking in the city’s varied highlights, your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Scooter Saigon Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.