Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Ho Chi Minh City culinary walking tour at night
- Take in the sights, sounds, and tastes of Saigon
- Sample Vietnamese street food and drinks such as pancakes and rice wine
- Hotel pickup by taxi with a personal guide makes getting around easier
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop-off from accommodation within District 1, 3, 4, 5, 10. Any pick-ups outside this area will incur an extra charge depending on the location & distance of the accommodation .
Alternatively, you may make your way to the Saigon Opera House, 7 Lam Son Square, District 1. We will pick you up and drop you off there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you leave your handbags, passports and jewelry at your hotel for safe keeping
- A camera is always encouraged. Please take extra care of your camera to avoid theft.
- Cool and comfortable clothing is recommended. Shorts, t-shirts and light pants are also suitable
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Street Food Man
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms