Explore our promoted experiences
- Gourmet tour of Ho Chi Minh City at night
- Sample foods from local stalls and restaurants
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Includes tastings and drinks for a full dinner
- Private tour is designed just for you
- Pickup and drop-off at selected districts in Ho Chi Minh City
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop-off from accommodation within District 1, 3, 4, 5, 10. Any pick-ups outside this area will incur an extra charge depending on the location & distance of the accommodation.
Alternatively, you may make your way to the Saigon Opera House, 7 Lam Son Square, District 1. We will pick you up and drop you off there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you leave your handbags, passports and jewelry at your hotel for safekeeping
- A camera is always encouraged, however it is not recommended that you take pictures while on the motorbike as this can be dangerous. If you wish to take pictures, please ask your guides to pull over. Please take extra care of your camera to avoid theft
- Cool and comfortable clothing is recommended. Shorts, t-shirts and light pants are also suitable
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Street Food Man
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms