6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Buffet Dinner on Saigon Cruise
English speaking guide
Departure & Return
Hotel Equatorial Ho Chi Minh City , 242 Tran Binh Trong District 5, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 VietnamPick up and drop off available for hotels in Ho Chi Minh city center
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Sightseeing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ho Chi Minh City Tour With Dinner On Saigon Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ho Chi Minh City Tour With Dinner On Saigon Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ho Chi Minh City Tour With Dinner On Saigon Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ho Chi Minh City Tour With Dinner On Saigon Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ho Chi Minh City Tour With Dinner On Saigon Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Southern VietnamCity Tours - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Can ThoCity Tours - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Phnom PenhCity Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Museum of Fine ArtsQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Saigon SkydeckReunification Palace (Independence Palace)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Saigon Central Post OfficePham Ngu Lao StreetCu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationBen Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Suoi Tien Theme ParkThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Tao Dan Park