4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sample the hidden side-street food stalls and mouthwatering cafes of Ho Chi Minh City during this private food tour by scooter. Start your trip with some sightseeing, checking out landmarks like the Central Post Office, Ben Thanh Market, and Independence Palace, among others. Navigate the lesser-known side streets of Ho Chi Minh City with your guide as you visit its top street stalls for food, drink, and socializing. This Ho Chi Minh City tour, easily customized to fit your food interests and itinerary requests, also includes a guide, all food and drink, motorbike and helmet, round-trip hotel transport and photos from the trip.
- Private sightseeing and street food tour of Ho Chi Minh City by scooter
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Includes round-trip hotel transport and all food and drinks
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Free hotel pick-up and drop off in District 1, 3, 5, 10
5 foods: Girdle cake, Banana in sticky rice, Vietnamese pancake, Noodles with fried roll, Banh mi
Private English speaking tour guide
Motorbike, fuel, high quality open-faced helmet, bottle of water, rain poncho (if needed)
Vietnamese coffee at an over 80-year coffee shop
Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later)
3 USD/person paid directly to the guide if pick up out of District 1, 3, 5, 10
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel, villa, apartment, house, any location requested by customers!
Please let us know your hotel name and address when you book the tour!
- Nha Rong Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can customize this tour to your group's interests
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Scooter Saigon Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Ho Chi Minh Sightseeing and Food Tour by Scooter
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursMotorcycle ToursWalking ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursPorts of Call ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityShore Excursions - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Southern VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Southern VietnamWalking Tours - Southern VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Southern VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Southern VietnamStreet Food Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamShore Excursions - Can ThoFood Tours - Can ThoMotorcycle Tours - Can ThoWalking Tours - Can ThoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Can ThoPorts of Call Tours - Can ThoStreet Food Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoShore Excursions - Phnom PenhFood Tours - Phnom PenhMotorcycle Tours - Phnom PenhWalking Tours - Phnom PenhVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Phnom PenhPorts of Call Tours - Phnom PenhStreet Food Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Museum of Fine ArtsBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Vietnam Cookery CenterSaigon Central Post OfficeSaigon SkydeckVam SatGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Tao Dan ParkCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationBen Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Suoi Tien Theme Park