9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transportations: New air-condition vehicle transfer.
Approval letter for visit Long Tan Battlefield
English speaking guide.
Lunch at Local Restaurant
02 Bottle mineral water per person
Sightseeing and entrances fees at local guide
Beverage, Travel Insurance, Tips
Others not mentioned in the price above.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will to meet you at the lobby in your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roadstour Vietnam - Private tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Long Tan Battlefield and Vung Tau Beach full day tour from Ho Chi Minh City
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamFull-day Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoFull-day Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationTao Dan ParkBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Vietnam Cookery CenterVam SatDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Museum of Fine ArtsBen Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Saigon SkydeckCholon (Saigon Chinatown)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Saigon Central Post Office