4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
High-quality open-faced helmet
All food and drinks, motorbike, fuel
Rain poncho (if needed)
Vegetarian Option Available
Private Option Available
All items of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up and drop-off are included for hotels located in the center (District 1, 3, 4, 5, and 10) if you are staying outside of the center area (District 2, 6, 7, 11, Binh Thanh, Tan Binh, Go Vap and Phu Nhuan District), please travel to the center and then our tour guide will pick you up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Saigon On Motorbike
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Morning Saigon Unseen Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Morning Saigon Unseen Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Morning Saigon Unseen Adventure?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Morning Saigon Unseen Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Morning Saigon Unseen Adventure
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMotorcycle ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursStreet Food Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Southern VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Southern VietnamStreet Food Tours - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Can ThoMotorcycle Tours - Can ThoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Can ThoStreet Food Tours - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoFood Tours - Phnom PenhMotorcycle Tours - Phnom PenhVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Phnom PenhStreet Food Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon) Tours & TicketsReunification Palace (Independence Palace) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Fine Arts Tours & TicketsSaigon Skydeck Tours & TicketsThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau) Tours & TicketsBinh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay) Tours & TicketsDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen) Tours & TicketsCu Chi Wildlife Rescue Station Tours & TicketsVam Sat Tours & TicketsSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon) Tours & TicketsCholon (Saigon Chinatown) Tours & TicketsDong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Tours & TicketsQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am) Tours & TicketsSaigon Central Post Office Tours & TicketsBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang) Tours & TicketsCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh) Tours & TicketsParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris) Tours & TicketsWar Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh) Tours & TicketsVietnam Cookery Center Tours & TicketsGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam) Tours & Tickets