- 2-hour morning tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Eat breakfast on a sightseeing boat
- Ride a cyclo through Cho Lon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Then disembark to tour the area on foot, more popularly known as Cho Lon, or Chinatown. You'll hop on a cyclo for a ride through the city, taking in sights like a fabric market and shops selling traditional Chinese herbs as medicine. Your guide will point out the 19th-century Cha Tam Church and the elegant Chinese design and facade of Binh Tay Market, the main market of Cholon. Note the distinctive red-brown roof tiles and yellow central clock tower that make the market ideal for photo ops.
Finish with the cruise back to the pier with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Group Tour Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.