Are you interested in?
207 Tours & Activities
686 Tours & Activities
208 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Traverse the red and white sand dunes of Mui Ne on this 4-hour tour by Jeep. Sunrise and sunset tours are available so you can select the time of day you prefer to zoom across the sand and visit a fishing village and the Fairy Spring.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up/drop off
English speaking guide
Towels and mineral water
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour hotel in Mui Ne
4:30am OR 1:00pm
Return DetailsTour ends with drop-off at your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- An average jeep size can accommodate 3 passengers (driver excluded)
- A Large jeep size can accommodate max 6 passengers (driver excluded)
- Preparation: This tour also involves walking. To best enjoy the tour, come in light clothing, comfortable walking shoes, cap, sun lotion and sunglasses.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grayline Vietnam Threeland Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "Now bearing in mind these small, open jeeps have no seat-belts, this was one scary ride and made us quite nervous." See review
Product code: 6126P178
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh City4WD Tours - Southern VietnamSporting Events - Southern VietnamExtreme - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern Vietnam4WD Tours - Vung TauSporting Events - Vung TauExtreme - Vung TauHalf-day Tours - Vung Tau4WD Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Saigon SkydeckCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Tao Dan ParkVam SatGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationSaigon Central Post OfficeDong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Ho Chi Minh City Cruise Ports