Are you interested in?
Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
179 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1640 Tours & Activities
Food Lover's Guide to Ho Chi Minh City
5 Tours & Activities
3 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Ho Chi Minh City through the eyes of local students during a sightseeing tour with a difference. Rather than traveling by coach or car, you’ll avoid traffic as you explore on the back of a motorbike, which grants you access to places that larger vehicles can’t reach. Plus, you’ll benefit from the insider knowledge of your student guide and receive tailored recommendations to maximize your trip.
- Get the inside scoop on HCMC from a local student
- Access places that coaches cannot on a motorbike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- A great way to kickstart your time in the former city of Saigon
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Light refreshments: Tropical fruit juice
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up in District 1,3 and 4. Small extra pick up fee of 100.000VND (4.5USD) per person will be applied for the other districts. You will pay when you meet our guide.
Please give us address of your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We offer free pick up in District 1,3,4 and 5. and small extra pick up fee of 100.000VND (4.5USD) per person will be applied for the other districts. You will pay when you meet our guide.
- This tour is only for guest weight less than 110kg (242lb). If you are 90-110kg (198-242lb) please let me know after booking.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Saigon Back Alley Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "All in all - good value for money and well worth it." See review
Product code: 70153P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMotorcycle ToursWalking ToursMarketsVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Southern VietnamWalking Tours - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Vung TauMotorcycle Tours - Vung TauWalking Tours - Vung TauMarkets - Vung TauVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Vung TauHistorical Tours - Vung TauFood Tours - Phnom PenhMotorcycle Tours - Phnom PenhWalking Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Saigon River (Song Sai Gon)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Pham Ngu Lao StreetSaigon Central Post OfficeBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Saigon SkydeckThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Vam SatCu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Suoi Tien Theme ParkQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Tao Dan Park