4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Eat your way through Ho Chi Minh City’s street food scene on this half-day tasting tour, dedicated to local favorites that many culinary tours overlook. Drop in on hole-in-the-wall restaurants, where vendors have spent decades perfecting small but tasty menus. Enjoy eight tastings, including freshly made banh mi, sugar cane drink and sweet soup dessert.
- Don’t stress about transport: this tour starts and ends at your hotel
- Try a meat-free take on Vietnamese cuisine: a vegetarian option is included
- Take this tour for breakfast, lunch or dinner with multiple departure times
- Your guide shares the culinary and social history of Ho Chi Minh City
Option 1: Pick upat your hotel. It is 4 hours private scooter ride around Saigon with a good driver friend to explore real local life through the back alleys and try some best street foods in town.<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by private vehicle
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at right the time you book: 8.00AM or 1.00PM or 5.30PM at the provided address.
Please make sure to give address. We automatically confirm free pick up when you provide address in District 1,3,4 & 5.
A small extra fee of 100.000VND (4.5USD) per person will be collected on arrival for the other districts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please provide the Hotel address for the pick up, if you would like to provide it after booking please send me message of your hotel address through my Whatsapp or local number.
- We offer free pick up in District 1,3. Small extra pick up fee of 100.000VND (4.5USD) per person will be applied for the other districts. You will pay when you meet our guide.
- This tour is only for guest weight less than 110kg (242lb). If you are 90-110kg (198-242lb) please let me know after booking.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Saigon Back Alley Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 70153P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Street Food Tour by Motorbike with Local Students
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMotorcycle ToursWalking ToursMarketsVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Southern VietnamWalking Tours - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Southern VietnamStreet Food Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Can ThoMotorcycle Tours - Can ThoWalking Tours - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Can ThoStreet Food Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoFood Tours - Phnom PenhMotorcycle Tours - Phnom PenhWalking Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Phnom PenhStreet Food Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Vam SatCholon (Saigon Chinatown)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Suoi Tien Theme ParkBen Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Saigon Central Post OfficeParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Tao Dan ParkVietnam Cookery CenterSaigon SkydeckGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Museum of Fine Arts