8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Delve into the poignant history of the Vietnam War during a full-day private tour of Vietnamese military bases from Ho Chi Minh City. Accompanied by an expert historian guide, meet survivors of the Vietnam War and hear fascinating tales from those who experienced the postwar years in the country. See a selection of significant sites depending on which option you select, visiting either the Long Tan and the Nui Dat Task Force Base or explore the site of Bien Hoa Air Base and Long Binh Junction. Pleasure your palate with a traditional Vietnamese meal and enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Private Vietnam military base tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit US air bases and key ANZAC sites from the Vietnam War
- Tour Nui Dat, the Long Tan Cross Memorial and Long Phuoc Tunnels (if option selected)
- See Bien Hoa and the US Army headquarters at Long Binh Junction (if option selected)
- Talk with your personable guide over lunch at a local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned private vehicle included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
With personalized attention, this tour provides veterans the opportunity to get closure on their Vietnam War experiences, but it's also perfect for history buffs.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned private car
Food and drinks, unless specified