9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Let a local guide unveil the highlights of Saigon, one of Vietnam’s most vibrant cities. This full-day tour of Ho Chi Minh City starts with a 40-minute cyclo ride to the Ho Thi Ky alleys for a walk to the flower market. Visit Binh Tay Market and Thien Hau Pagoda in Cho Lon (Chinatown) before you slurp up ‘pho’ (Vietnamese rice-noodle beef soup) for lunch. Stop at the War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace, and landmarks such as the Saigon Central Post Office and Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- Full-day sightseeing tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Take a 40-minute cyclo ride to Ho Thi Ky
- Drive to Cho Lon for a visit to Binh Tay Market and Thien Hau Pagoda
- Tour the War Remnants Museum and see French colonial landmarks
- Enjoy pho for lunch at a local restaurant
- Includes round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by modern air-conditioned minivan
40-minutes cyclo ride
Lunch at local restaurant ( Pho noodle soup
English speaking guide
Soft-drinks, beer or any other incidental expenses are not mentioned in the above.
Tipping for tour guide and driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in district 1,3,4,5
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum of 2 people required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- After check in your hotel in HCM city. Please check the hotel address to make sure the address you have provided us is correct. If there is any change please notify us by sending a message with the new address.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY KIM TRAN Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Saigon City Tour Including Cyclo Ride
4 hours 5 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamCity Tours - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamFull-day Tours - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoCity Tours - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoFull-day Tours - Can ThoFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhCity Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Pham Ngu Lao StreetWar Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Vam SatQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Vietnam Cookery CenterGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Tao Dan ParkSaigon SkydeckParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Saigon Central Post OfficeDong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Suoi Tien Theme ParkCholon (Saigon Chinatown)