3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Navigating the bustling streets of Saigon can be a challenge even for experienced locals. On this scenic tour, sit back and relax as your guide whisks in and and out traffic, allowing you to experience the bustling city’s vignettes in comfort and safety. Visit several public markets that sell everything from flowers to motorcycle parts.
- Small groups for personalized service
- English-speaking guide
- Drinking water and all admission fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer by Cyclo with driver
Vietnamese English-speaking guide (minimum 2 guests)
Drinking water (01 bottle of 500ml/Person)
Local taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off (only in District 1)
Coffee and/or Tea
Tips and Gratuities (recommended)
Drinks (beer, soft drinks
Departure & Return
60 Tôn Thất Đạm, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
On the corner of Ham Nghi & Ton That Dam street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We pick up guests at several hotels; your hotel might be the first, so please be ready by 9am, and we will come to your door as soon as we can.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Only one under-five free admission per family
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asiana Link Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-group Saigon City View on Cyclo - 3 hours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-group Saigon City View on Cyclo - 3 hours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-group Saigon City View on Cyclo - 3 hours?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-group Saigon City View on Cyclo - 3 hours
2 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 5 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursTuk Tuk Tours MarketsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern VietnamCity Tours - Southern VietnamTuk Tuk Tours - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Can ThoCity Tours - Can ThoTuk Tuk Tours - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoFood Tours - Phnom PenhCity Tours - Phnom PenhTuk Tuk Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Saigon SkydeckThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Saigon Central Post OfficeDong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Vietnam Cookery CenterMuseum of Fine ArtsBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Tao Dan ParkCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationPham Ngu Lao Street