- Private transfer to Ho Chi Minh Airport
- Arrive at the airport from your District 1 lodging with ease
- No need to haggle with taxis or navigate public transportation
- VIP-like experience with hotel pickup and airport drop-off
Departure & Return
The suggested pick up time for departure flight would be: -For domestic flights: 2 hours before departure time -For international flights: 3 hours before departure time Attention: Midnight surcharge will be required for arrival or departure from 21:00-07:00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transport is wheelchair accessible, however, be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Vietnam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff