12 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation based on twin-shared/ double basis with daily breakfast at mentioned hotels or similar ones upon availability
Meals as indicated in the itinerary each day
Private English Speaking tour guides in each city of visit
Private air conditioned vehicle transfers during tour
Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
Bottled water on the vehicle
Drinks and other meals
Tips and gratuities
Any international flights
In-tour flight tickets (quoted separately)
Banking fee(if any)
Personal expenses and others not mentioned clearly in the inclusion part
Departure & Return
Departure PointHo Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
Traveler pickup is offered
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Booking & Payment
- Bookings must be secured by a deposit of a minimum of 30% of the total booking value, or US$100 for bookings of a value US$500 or below. This deposit is non-refundable unless we cancel your tour. Full payment must be made at least 30 days prior to the first day of your trip. (Please note that increased deposit requirements may be applied for some trips)
- Except as otherwise agreed by your direct travel specialist of Custom Vietnam Travel, the final payment or the balance is due earlier than 30 days prior to your departure.(Failure to pay by the due date may result in unexpected cancellation of the booking.
- Payment may be made by cash through Western Union, telegraphic/electronic transfer or credit card such as Visa, Master card. (Except for the cash payment, any levied charges for the telegraphic/electronic transfer or any applied surcharges for credit card banking (3.0%) should be covered by the clients.
- Following full payment, final voucher of services and related documents will be forwarded by e-mail to clients at a maximum of two weeks prior to your home departure.
- Cancellation will be charged as follows:
- More than 30 days prior to departure: We will retain the deposit
- 29 - 14 days prior to departure: 50% of the Tour price is forfeited
- 13 - 0 days prior to departure: 100% of the Tour price is forfeited
- Note: Any of bank charge for the payment process is on the client's account)
- Refund of Unused Services
- No refund will be given for any unused service after the trip has commenced.
- Custom Vietnam Travel Co., Ltd. is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers. Additional expenses incurred due to delays, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the passengers. Passengers are required to have full travel insurance.
- Airline schedules and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, Custom Vietnam Travel Co., Ltd will endeavor to substitute a suitable arrangement of similar value. Participation on any tours implies full agreement to the above conditions by all parties involved.
- Travel Insurance
- Travel insurance is not included in your tour price. It is the passenger's responsibility to verify whether his/her local health insurance carrier provides coverage while traveling. Please contact your insurance carrier for details.
- Custom Vietnam Travel Co., Ltd. strongly advises that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of your tour: the loss of deposits through cancellation, loss of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death. A waiver must be signed if insurance is declined.
- QUOTATION NOTES:
- Please be aware that flight times, hotels and all other logistics, services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed Custom Vietnam Travel will endeavor to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
- The travelling times mentioned within this dossier are approximations only. These times will vary according to weather, road, traffic or any other prevailing conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Custom Vietnam Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the maximum group size during Vietnam must-sees tour?
This activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Vietnam must-sees tour.
See all safety measures taken by Vietnam must-sees tour.
Product code: 15430P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food Tours4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsMulti-day ToursExtremeMarketsMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern Vietnam4WD Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamSporting Events - Southern VietnamMulti-day Tours - Southern VietnamExtreme - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Vung Tau4WD Tours - Vung TauBus Tours - Vung TauSporting Events - Vung TauMulti-day Tours - Vung TauExtreme - Vung TauMarkets - Vung TauFood Tours - Phnom Penh4WD Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhCategory
Vietnam Cookery CenterGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Ho Chi Minh City Cruise PortsCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Saigon River (Song Sai Gon)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Tao Dan ParkVam SatSaigon Central Post OfficeReunification Palace (Independence Palace)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Saigon SkydeckWar Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue Station