- Ho Chi Minh City combo tour: War Remnants Museum and Cu Chi tunnels
- Stop by Notre-Dame Cathedral, Saigon Opera House, and Reunification Palace
- Learn about the Vietnam War at the museum
- Explore the underground network built by the Viet Cong
- Entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Explore some eight thematic exhibitions with artifacts, photographs, and other materials on display from the museum's research, collection, storage, and preservation of thousands of archival documents and film. You'll witness the consequences of war and learn from a different perspective about the invasion forces has caused damage to Vietnam.
After visiting the museum, continue on to the legendary Cu Chi tunnels, located about 37 miles (60 km) away. On arrival, head underground to explore some of the restored 125-mile (200-km) network built by the Viet Cong, which played a vital role in the war. The labyrinth once included numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers, kitchens, and more.
Learn about the fierce battles that took place and hear wartime stories. Note that decades after bombing and mines devastated the area, ducks and water buffalos once again co-exist in the rivers along the side of the road.
Following a stop for lunch, you'll return to your original departure location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY War Remnants Museum Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by War Remnants Museum - City & Cu Chi Tunnels Day Tours.