8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop off: 25$/pax
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please take a look for our driver and guide holding a card with your name on it at the foot of the
- Tien Sa cruise harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Tour Tailor Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHoi AnShore Excursions - Central VietnamBus Tours - Central VietnamCity Tours - Central VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central VietnamShore Excursions - My SonBus Tours - My SonCity Tours - My SonPorts of Call Tours - My SonFull-day Tours - My SonShore Excursions - Da NangBus Tours - Da NangCity Tours - Da NangPorts of Call Tours - Da NangFull-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Museum of Sa Huynh CulturePhung Hung Ancient HouseGreen Bamboo Cooking SchoolHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Hoi An Handicraft WorkshopThanh Ha Terracotta ParkTra Nhieu Fishing VillagePhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Tan Ky Old HouseHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Cantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Tra Que Vegetable VillageMuseum of Trade CeramicsKim Bong (Carpentry Village)Thu Bon River