9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Contrast the modern coastal city of Da Nang with its smaller neighbor — charming Hoi An — on this full-day sightseeing tour. Discover the commercial heart of central Vietnam, surrounded by stunning beaches and the limestone outcrops of the Marble Mountains. After a visit to the Cham Museum, stroll to noteworthy landmarks in the former trading port of UNESCO-listed Hoi An Ancient Town. You’ll find architecture reminiscent of a bygone era, including the Japanese Covered Bridge.
- Full-day tour of Da Nang and Hoi An Ancient Town
- See the highlights of Da Nang with a qualified guide
- Explore the scenic Marble Mountains and visit the Cham Museum
- Walk past beautifully preserved ancient houses in Hoi An
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Danang or Hoi An included
Saved to wishlist!
A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Snack, drinks and /or refreshments during the
Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
All entrance and donation fees for visits
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Compulsory Christmas and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels in Hoi An and inside Da Nang City centre, Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Price for a child between 2-11 years old can be applied for only 1 child per booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in Hoi An and inside Da Nang City centre. Transfers outside these areas such as along Da Nang beaches, harbour area and the Da Nang International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Customers are advised that during the TET celebrations (celebration of Vietnamese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal. We appreciate your understanding on this.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users. Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Da Nang and Hoi An Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Da Nang and Hoi An Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Da Nang and Hoi An Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Da Nang and Hoi An Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Da Nang and Hoi An Full-Day Tour
4 hours 25 minutes
3 hours 31 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHoi AnBus Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - My SonFull-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Da NangHistorical Tours - Da NangFull-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Tra Que Vegetable VillageMuseum of Trade CeramicsHoi An Handicraft WorkshopThu Bon RiverHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Museum of Sa Huynh CulturePhung Hung Ancient HousePhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Tan Ky Old HouseCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Thanh Ha Terracotta ParkHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Tra Nhieu Fishing VillageGreen Bamboo Cooking School