11 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Spend the entire day exploring the culture, history, and traditions of Hue on this memorable tour from Hoi An. Follow your expert guide to UNESCO World Heritage sites and enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch as part of this journey through time.
- Hue Heritage Tour including lunch from Hoi An
- See top attractions and World Heritage-listed sites like the Perfume River
- Savor a traditional Vietnamese lunch
- Enjoy the personalized attention of an expert guide
Saved to wishlist!
Boat trip in Huong River
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Caution: Visitors are required to wear shirts with sleeves and pants under knees when visiting the Hue Citadel.
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day HUE HERITAGE from HOI AN?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day HUE HERITAGE from HOI AN?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-day HUE HERITAGE from HOI AN
4 hours 30 minutes