9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the fascinating history of the Champa at My Son and the beautiful scenery of the Marble Mountains during this full-day trip from Hoi An. Start your day at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of My Son, exploring the wealth of abandoned towers left behind by the ancient Champa civilization. After enjoying an included lunch in Hoi An, continue to Ngu Hanh Son (the Marble Mountains) to take in the area’s natural caves, beautiful pagodas, and mountaintop views.
- Explore the Marble Mountains and My Son during this day trip from Hoi An
- Discover the architecture and history of the ancient Champa civilization at My Son
- Discover the natural caves, beautiful pagodas and mountaintop views found at the Marble Mountains
- Entrance fees, transport, lunch, and bottled water included
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
One way elevator at Marble Mountains
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price
- Most travelers can participate
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-day MY SON SANCTUARY & MARBLE MOUNTAINS DAY TRIP from HOI AN?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-day MY SON SANCTUARY & MARBLE MOUNTAINS DAY TRIP from HOI AN?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-day MY SON SANCTUARY & MARBLE MOUNTAINS DAY TRIP from HOI AN
9 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 40 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
6 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHoi AnBus Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - My SonFull-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Da NangHistorical Tours - Da NangFull-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Kim Bong (Carpentry Village) Tours & TicketsTra Nhieu Fishing Village Tours & TicketsCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai) Tours & TicketsHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An) Tours & TicketsPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall) Tours & TicketsThu Bon River Tours & TicketsHoi An Handicraft Workshop Tours & TicketsPhung Hung Ancient House Tours & TicketsHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An) Tours & TicketsGreen Bamboo Cooking School Tours & TicketsTra Que Vegetable Village Tours & TicketsTan Ky Old House Tours & TicketsThanh Ha Terracotta Park Tours & TicketsMuseum of Sa Huynh Culture Tours & TicketsCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong) Tours & TicketsHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Trade Ceramics Tours & Tickets