5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the city and travel to the Vietnamese countryside to experience a cookery class with a difference. Unlike on other culinary tours, explore a local market, take a boat cruise on the Thu Bon River, ride in a cart pulled by a water buffalo, and even receive a shoulder massage before learning to cook Vietnamese delicacies. Plus, for the ultimate convenience, hotel pickup and drop-off, and a vegetarian meal option are available.
- Opt for a cookery class with a difference and enjoy the added bonus of a river cruise and shoulder massage
- Explore a local market and get the inside scoop on local cuisine from a guide
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off, and a vegetarian meal option are available
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Green Mango Salad with shirmp and pork
the green mango will be grated, then sauted shirmp and pork , learn how to make the vietnamese sweet & sour fish dressing
Fresh spring roll
we won't make with the rice paper available, you will learn how to make the wet rice paper before rolling the spring roll
vietnamese chicken currry
you will learn how to marinate and cook with the fresh lemograss and turmeric powder .....
Beef noodle soup - pho bo
the typical and popular dish when you visit vietnam
sticky rice cake
the local cake you should try when stay in Hoi an
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- For hotels in Da Nang: 7:00am / 11:45am
- For locations in Hoi An: 7:45am / 12:30pm
- Your hotel in Da Nang
- Your hotel or chosen location in Hoi An
・Duration: 5 hrs
- For travelers picked-up in Da Nang, returning point will be Hoi An old city
- For travelers picked-up in Hoi An, returning point will be the original pick-up point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY SABIRAMA COOKING TOUR RESTAURANT
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sabirama Cooking Class?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sabirama Cooking Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sabirama Cooking Class?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sabirama Cooking Class?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sabirama Cooking Class
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeHoi AnCooking Classes - Central VietnamCooking Classes - My SonCooking Classes - Da NangCategory
Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An) Tours & TicketsPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall) Tours & TicketsHoi An Handicraft Workshop Tours & TicketsTan Ky Old House Tours & TicketsMuseum of Trade Ceramics Tours & TicketsThanh Ha Terracotta Park Tours & TicketsPhung Hung Ancient House Tours & TicketsHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An) Tours & TicketsGreen Bamboo Cooking School Tours & TicketsTra Nhieu Fishing Village Tours & TicketsHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam) Tours & TicketsCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai) Tours & TicketsKim Bong (Carpentry Village) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Sa Huynh Culture Tours & TicketsThu Bon River Tours & TicketsCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong) Tours & TicketsTra Que Vegetable Village Tours & Tickets