- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage Site with a knowledgeable guide
- Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief
- Round-trip hotel transport by minivan included
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
What To Expect
Follow your guide into the ancient enclave and listen as the prosperous past of tower-temples and colossal structures is brought to life. Visualize the original wooden material of the restored monuments and gain insight into the foundations of the Hindu religion as you explore. See sandstone bas-reliefs that depict mythological scenes and see physical devotions to deities like Krishna, Vishnu, and Shiva.
After your enriching exploration of the site, head back to your Hoi An hotel where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas