- Private Hue sightseeing tour with Perfume River cruise
- Observe local life at Dong Ba Market and ride a boat to Thien Mu Pagoda
- Tour the World Heritage-listed Hue Citadel and hear informative facts from a knowledgeable private guide
- Marvel at Tu Duc Tomb, one of Hue’s spectacular Royal Tombs
- Visit a local incense-producing village and admire the skill of a local craftswoman
- Enjoy lunch at Madame Ha’s Tinh Gia Vien restaurant and stop by a local café
- Includes hotel transport by air-conditioned private car
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bravo Indochina Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.