- Fly tandem with a professional pilot
- Get views of the Alps, Lauterbrunnen U-Valley, and Schilthorn
- Voucher valid for a beverage after you land safely
- Round-trip transportation from Lauterbrunnen lodgings
Departure & Return
Outside the Schilthornbahn Cablecar Station, you will see the Airtime Meeting Point flag to your left.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Get fitted with a harness and helmet, then listen to an orientation that includes a rundown of take-off, flying and landing. Your guide is a professionally trained pilot with extensive experience. Depending on the weather, you may also be outfitted with jackets or shoes.
Strap in with your pilot and take a walk or jog down a gentle slope, then take off into the open sky. Relish the feeling of weightlessness as you glide over the Alps, Schilthorn and the Lauterbrunnen U-Valley. You have the option to take the controls and fly the glider yourself a bit under the supervision of your pilot.
Once you land safely, redeem your drink voucher for a tea, coffee, soft drink or beer before transportation back to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please note: Shoes and jackets are available free of charge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Airtime Paragliding
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff