- Shore excursion from Invergordon: Make the most of your visit
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Itinerary can be adjusted to suit your preferences
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from the cruise ship terminal
Departure & Return
Customers are collected from the point where they leave the Cruise Terminal into Invergordon - I will be holding an A4 Placard which will have the surname of the lead passenger thereon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Persons having a "tasting" at any of the Distillery venues must be 18 years of age or older
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Highland-Excursions.Com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff