Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-day Outer Hebrides tour from Inverness, vising the Isles of Lewis and Harris
- Travel through the Scottish Highlands, stopping at the Rogie Falls and Corrieshalloch Gorge
- Explore Stornaway, the capital of the Isle of Lewis, and then visit the windiest place in the British Isles
- See top Hebridean sites like the Callanish Standing Stones and Carloway Broch
- Admire stunning scenery on the Isle of Harris and walk down Lusekentyre Beach
- Overnight accommodation in your choice of 3-star bed and breakfast or 3-star hotel
Departure & Return
Stance 7 in Inverness Bus Station
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Luggage Restrictions: Maximum weight: 15kg. Maximum size: 55cm x 40cm x 20cm per person plus small carry on
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.