10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the Northern Highlands without the stress of navigating its winding roads on a full-day trip that departs from Inverness. Going with a guide ensures you learn more than you might from a guidebook about each stop on the day’s itinerary, including the 1300-year-old town of Applecross, the third highest road in Britain, a national wildlife reserve, and a quaint fishing village.
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Inverness IV1 1LT, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Digital translations available on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Applecross, Loch Carron & the Wild Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Applecross, Loch Carron & the Wild Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Applecross, Loch Carron & the Wild Highlands from Inverness?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "As I don’t drive, this tour is exceedingly convenient to see around the breath-taking spots." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Applecross, Loch Carron & the Wild Highlands from Inverness
8 hours 45 minutes
11 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingInvernessBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsFull-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingBus Tours - St. AndrewsHistorical Tours - St. AndrewsFull-day Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Merkinch Local Nature ReserveCorrieshalloch GorgeInverness CastleOld High Church (Old High St. Stephen’s)Nessieland Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumFort GeorgeInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)Loch Ness Centre and ExhibitionWhin ParkRogie FallsFort AugustusCawdor Castle and GardensChanonry PointEden Court Theatre and CinemaCaledonian CanalInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Tomnahurich (Fairy Hill)River Ness (Abhainn Nis)