- Take a full-day tour from Inverness to the picturesque Black Isle
- Visit a local brewery, two small villages, go dolphin spotting, and learn about ancient Celtic traditions
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Stance 7, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness, IV1 1LT
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Near public transportation
- Dolphin Spirit Cruises - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to visit this attraction, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- * The Black Isle Brewery is not accepting visitors at the moment. Your driver-guide will give you more time at the other beautiful locations of the Black Isle.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff