Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of highland scenery and whisky from Inverness
- Visit the highlights of Cairngorm National Park
- Learn about Scotland's distilling traditions
- Travel in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Pickup and drop-off at a central location in Inverness
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Stance 7, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness, IV1 1LT
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Glenmore, start exploring the remarkable scenery around Glenmore and Loch Morlich, whose sandy beaches are a dramatic contrast with the surrounding mountains. Then continue to Grantown-On-Spey for a lunch break—meals are not included in this tour, but the guide can help you find the perfect place to eat.
The afternoon is all about Scottish whisky, starting with a tour of Glenfiddich Distillery, a family-owned distillery that was founded in 1886. See the copper tuns, wooden washbacks, and stone warehouses that produce Glenfiddich Distillery’s legendary single-malt whisky, then finish the tour with a dram of Speyside whisky (distillery tour own expense, roughly £10).
Following your tour of the Glenfiddich Distillery, begin the return trip to Inverness, where this excursion concludes at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Glen Moray Distillery – No need to pre-book, you can choose whether you want to visit this distillery whilst on your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff