3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Snacks and water provided
Door to door collection and drop off
Cost of Meals, Tastings and Tours not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Customers are collected from their Local Hotel, Guesthouse Rail or Train Staions, or Airport.
This tour is designed for Whisky Tourists accommodated in or around Inverness
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Persons under 8 years cannot go on Whisky Tours - Persons under 18 cannot purchase or consume alcohol
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Highland-Excursions
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Craigs 3 Day Highland Whisky Tour From Inverness area includes up to 6 persons?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Craigs 3 Day Highland Whisky Tour From Inverness area includes up to 6 persons?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Craigs 3 Day Highland Whisky Tour From Inverness area includes up to 6 persons?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Craigs 3 Day Highland Whisky Tour From Inverness area includes up to 6 persons
4 hours 35 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursDistillery Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsMulti-day Tours - The Scottish HighlandsDistillery Tours - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingBus Tours - GlasgowMulti-day Tours - GlasgowDistillery Tours - GlasgowCategory
Corrieshalloch GorgeInverness Botanic Gardens (Floral Hall)Fort AugustusChanonry PointLoch Ness Centre and ExhibitionInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)Inverness CastleWhin ParkTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)Rogie FallsInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Fort GeorgeRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis)Hugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumNessieland Merkinch Local Nature ReserveEden Court Theatre and CinemaCaledonian CanalCawdor Castle and Gardens