6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Usual fun with George
Departure & Return
18 Station Square, Academy St, Inverness IV1 1LG, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/5/2019 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GHD Clan Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during GHD Clan Tour of Northern Whisky Distilleries ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during GHD Clan Tour of Northern Whisky Distilleries ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during GHD Clan Tour of Northern Whisky Distilleries ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during GHD Clan Tour of Northern Whisky Distilleries ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A few stops were just tastings and could ask questions about their process, which was great to keep the day rolling." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
GHD Clan Tour of Northern Whisky Distilleries
6 to 8 hours
4 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
4 hours 50 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInvernessShore Excursions - The Scottish HighlandsBus Tours - The Scottish HighlandsDistillery Tours - The Scottish HighlandsPorts of Call Tours - The Scottish HighlandsHistorical Tours - The Scottish HighlandsShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingShore Excursions - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowDistillery Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowCategory
Merkinch Local Nature ReserveEden Court Theatre and CinemaTomnahurich (Fairy Hill)Rogie FallsWhin ParkCawdor Castle and GardensCaledonian CanalHugh Miller’s Birthplace Cottage & MuseumRiver Ness (Abhainn Nis)Chanonry PointFort GeorgeInverness Botanic Gardens (Floral Hall)Inverness CastleLoch Ness Centre and ExhibitionInverness Cathedral (St. Andrew's Cathedral)Nessieland Corrieshalloch GorgeInverewe (Inverewe Garden & Estate)Fort Augustus