8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Opt for a more authentic experience of the Cameron Highlands on a day trip that focuses on the culture and nature of the area. You’ll meet ethnic tribes, explore a tea plantation, and get a glimpse of local life at Kea Farm market, which specializes in exotic fruits and vegetables.
- Beat the heat of Kuala Lumpur on a private day trip to the Cameron Highlands
- A great introduction to local culture for first-time visitors
- Skip the hassle of public transport and instead enjoy air-conditioned transfers
- Benefit from the undivided attention of a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Landrover Service for Mossy Forest and Ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will do the pickup according to customer request Hotel,Terminal Aman Jaya Bus Station,Railway Station or Ipoh Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jaies Chauffeur Service and Tour Assistant
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 110687P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeEco ToursMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIpoh4WD Tours - PerakFood Tours - PerakSporting Events - PerakBus Tours - PerakNature and Wildlife - PerakExtreme - PerakEco Tours - PerakMarkets - PerakFull-day Tours - PerakCategory