8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Jakarta’s key landmarks in just one day on this private door-to-door tour. Start by learning about Indonesian history at the National Museum, then move on to the National Monument, Jakarta Cathedral, Istiqlal Mosque, and the Proclamation Monument. Wrap up the day by exploring art and antiques markets and visiting a batik shop.
- See five key Jakarta landmarks with a private guide
- Shop for Indonesian arts and crafts at markets and a batik store
- Learn about Indonesia’s history and heritage at the National Museum
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transport from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Round Transportation by a Private Air Conditioned Vehicle
Professional English speaking Tour Guide
Government Tax’s and Service Charge.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and Drinks
Any other things not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MAM Holidays Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsFull-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJakartaFood Tours - West JavaBus Tours - West JavaCity Tours - West JavaMarkets - West JavaFull-day Tours - West JavaFood Tours - BanyuwangiBus Tours - BanyuwangiCity Tours - BanyuwangiMarkets - BanyuwangiFull-day Tours - BanyuwangiFood Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandMarkets - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory