1 day 5 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
8, Sarinah, Jl. M.H. Thamrin No.11, RT.8/RW.4, Gondangdia, Kec. Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10350, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I SPOTLIGHT
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Weltevreden walking tour jakarta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Weltevreden walking tour jakarta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Weltevreden walking tour jakarta?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Weltevreden walking tour jakarta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Weltevreden walking tour jakarta
1 day 5 hours 10 minutes
8 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursFun & GamesBus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursStreet Food Tours Coffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJakartaShore Excursions - West JavaFood Tours - West JavaFun & Games - West JavaBus Tours - West JavaOvernight Tours - West JavaNature and Wildlife - West JavaMulti-day Tours - West JavaMountain Bike Tours - West JavaPorts of Call Tours - West JavaStreet Food Tours - West JavaCoffee & Tea Tours - West JavaShore Excursions - BanyuwangiFood Tours - BanyuwangiFun & Games - BanyuwangiBus Tours - BanyuwangiOvernight Tours - BanyuwangiNature and Wildlife - BanyuwangiMulti-day Tours - BanyuwangiMountain Bike Tours - BanyuwangiPorts of Call Tours - BanyuwangiStreet Food Tours - BanyuwangiCoffee & Tea Tours - BanyuwangiShore Excursions - Sentosa IslandFood Tours - Sentosa IslandFun & Games - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandOvernight Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandMulti-day Tours - Sentosa IslandMountain Bike Tours - Sentosa IslandPorts of Call Tours - Sentosa IslandStreet Food Tours - Sentosa IslandCoffee & Tea Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory