11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This private tour of Bali visits multiple highlights of the island paradise, all accompanied by your own personal guide. Attractions include Mt. Batur, Ubud art and rice terraces, the Sacred Monkey Forest, Tirta Empul (Tampak Siring) Temple, and a Luwak coffee plantation. Top off your full-day itinerary with a complimentary spa treatment including a Balinese massage or Javanese body scrub.
- Sightsee at Mt. Batur, Ubud, the Monkey Forest, and famous rice terraces
- Learn about the production process of Luwak coffee beans, digested by civet cats
- Relax with a traditional Balinese massage or Javanese body scrub
- Transport by private vehicle included
Saved to wishlist!
Private car with air-conditioning and professional driver/Guide
Mineral Bottle water
Spa & Treatment Balinese Lulur massage for 2 Hours
Entry Donation at Tegalalang rice field and agro tourism
Entry/Admisson Mt Batur Kintamani
Entry/Admission in art village
Entrance fees to object tourism (sacred forest sanctuary & Temple)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup provided from Bali hotels,accomodation,guest house,villas in Kuta,Legian,kerobokan,Seminyak,Umalas,Batu Belig,Canggu,Jimbaran,Sanur,Nusa Dua,Benoa,Uluwatu,and Ubud Area
- Benoa Harbour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people adult per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people adult on tour per booking using the mini bus /elf
- A maximum of 5 people adult on tour per booking using the small car
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by parent; max 2 kids
- Spa and treatment only valid for adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Master Bali Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Bali Island Tour Including Mt Batur the Sacred Monkey Forest and a 2-Hour Spa Treatment?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Bali Island Tour Including Mt Batur the Sacred Monkey Forest and a 2-Hour Spa Treatment?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Bali Island Tour Including Mt Batur the Sacred Monkey Forest and a 2-Hour Spa Treatment?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Bali Island Tour Including Mt Batur the Sacred Monkey Forest and a 2-Hour Spa Treatment
3 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJimbaranShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliCity Tours - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaCity Tours - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - Nusa DuaBus Tours - Nusa DuaCity Tours - Nusa DuaWalking Tours - Nusa DuaPorts of Call Tours - Nusa DuaFull-day Tours - Nusa DuaCategory