10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Whether you’ve never scuba dived before or have quite a few dives under your belt, the USS Liberty shipwreck at Tulamben is one of Bali’s underwater highlights. Discover the spectacular marine life that flourishes on this World War II–era wreck on two short dives accompanied by a PADI-certified instructor.
- Discover the USS Liberty wreck in Tulamben on two fully guided scuba dives
- Look for marine life from sea turtles to flashing clams and pygmy seahorses
- Enjoy a Balinese lunch beside the beach, as well as coffee, tea, and showers
- Door-to-door round-trip transfers from select hotels included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of Scuba equipment
2 times dive at Tulamben
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary hotel pick-up & drop-off available at hotels in:
1. Tanjung Benoa,
2. Nusa Dua,
Please inform us of your location when booking or prior to the date of the tour!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please note your feet size for fins at the time booking
- Suitable for any level of diver even beginner with minimum age of 15 years
- A minimum of 24 hours before taking flight is required
- The duration of the trip is approx 10 hours (from pickup till drop off)
- Mention your accommodation details when booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bali SUN Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during USS Liberty Shipwreck Scuba Diving at Tulamben Bali?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during USS Liberty Shipwreck Scuba Diving at Tulamben Bali?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during USS Liberty Shipwreck Scuba Diving at Tulamben Bali?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during USS Liberty Shipwreck Scuba Diving at Tulamben Bali?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It was a brilliant experience and well worth the time!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
USS Liberty Shipwreck Scuba Diving at Tulamben Bali
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesJimbaranScuba Diving - BaliScuba Diving - KutaScuba Diving - Nusa DuaCategory