- Learn about the local ecosystem from your guide
- Includes all required equipment
- Choose the departure time that suits your schedule
- Because it is a private tour, you can enjoy the experience that suits your taste.
Departure & Return
From Naha Go north on Route 58 towards Yomitan Onna Village. After passing Chatan Town, you can see the lawn surrounded by the left and right fences (Kadena Base). Proceed for a while and turn left at the Kanekyu intersection with a pachinko parlor on the left Go straight and you will find a house on the left front corner of the second intersection. * From Onna Village Take National Route 58 towards Naha. After crossing Kadena Rotary and heading for Naha, you will pass CoCo Ichibanya and McDonald's on your right. Turn right at the Kanekyu intersection where the pachinko parlor is located and go straight. This is a house at the corner in front of the second intersection.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 海うさぎ・海あしび
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms