4 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Live out the dream of visiting Mt. Everest's base camp with this half-day helicopter tour from Kathmandu. If you're not the climbing type or just don't have a ton of time in Nepal, this tour allows you to see the majesty of Everest or Kalapathar in just a short half-day. Learn about the history and geology of the region through guided commentary and get unparalleled photo opportunities from the windows of the helicopter.
- Small-group tour is operated with 15 people or fewer
- Helicopter tour allows for epic aerial views and photo ops
- Great for those short on time
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Kathmandu
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer.
Breakfast / Food,
Airport tax. 2 USD ( 200 NRS)
National park fees, 28 USD ( 3000 NRS ) /person
Departure & Return
-We will also pick up from your hotel in Kathmandu ( Need to be in City center/ Thamel ) -We will drop our costumers to their hotels after the trip.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exciting Nepal Treks and Expedition
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Everest base camp Landing Helicopter Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Everest base camp Landing Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Everest base camp Landing Helicopter Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Everest base camp Landing Helicopter Tour